More and more people are now striving to get that wonderful garden wedding that they are dreaming of. It is one of the most common themes a wedding can go through but there are actually lots of different kinds of garden weddings and there can also be lots of problems with a garden wedding especially for the bride. Some couple just want to have a garden wedding because of how great their photos will turn out when they have a beautiful garden as a backdrop. Having that wonderful photo is not just due to the location of the shot. It is also important to consider the photographer who is going to take the shot. It is therefore important that you read wedding photography Sydney reviews so that you can determine the best photographer who has adequate experience about garden weddings. There are also different themes that are related to garden weddings and photographers can focus on your theme so that they can get the proper photo that you want. Here are some of the garden wedding themes you might want to consider having.
- Victorian Garden Wedding – This wedding is a vintage inspired wedding that has a touch of the Victorian era. To do this, find a place that has lots of neutral colours, like the ones you will find in sophisticated areas. This theme also captures a very classy and formal yet still naturally inclined wedding setup.
- Countryside Garden Wedding – For a more casual wedding theme, you can go for this theme. This wedding theme looks far less strict that what you would observe in Victorian garden weddings. You can use decorations such as mason jars or baby’s breath flowers make the venue even prettier. The addition of burlap and a bit of lace combines both a very vintage yet a bit laid back atmosphere for the wedding.
- Fall Garden Wedding – A fall garden wedding is perfect for those who love bright and bold colours. It is somewhat related to a bohemian style wedding which looks really great in pictures too. This trendy theme can be held during the autumn months when the weather is just perfect for a festive celebration of love.
- Wildflowers Garden Wedding – This theme you can use just any bright color that you want. Wildflowers are known to made of various kinds and they come in different colours and flower appearances. This is also true for your wedding decoration. A young and fun vibe is felt with this kind of wedding, which perfectly fits during the summer or spring time.
- Romantic Garden Wedding – For a more romantic garden wedding, you have to choose a place where you can add more warmth and coziness to the area. You can choose a garden with a view of a nearby home that you can also rent out so that you can do all your pre-wedding preparations in it. This theme makes use of a blue palette and mostly natural looking makeup not only for the bride but also for the bridesmaids as well.